[devel] caps_toggle problem

Vladislav Zavjalov slazav на altlinux.org
Чт Апр 9 00:09:56 MSK 2020

On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 11:56:30PM +0300, Vladislav Zavjalov wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 08, 2020 at 11:44:19PM +0300, Sergei Epiphanov wrote:
> >
> > Vladislav Zavjalov <slazav на altlinux.org> 8 апреля 2020 г. 23:19:21 написал:
> >
> > > А я люблю правый alt.
> >
> > Хороший вариант, в том числе и как временное переключение. Но в чисто
> > текстовой консоли у нас есть такая раскладка?
>
> В консоли у меня был какой-то свой /etc/kbd/map* именно с таким переключателем.
> Откуда я его нашел, или сам сочинил, и где он теперь - уже не помню.

Нашел, это что-то стандартное, с небольшими моими исправлениями. В
заголовке написано такое:

# Here is the more or less complete list of differences between my
# keymap
# (ru1.map) and Eugene Crosser's (ru.map):
#
# 1. The Backspace key sends \127 code in my version and ^H in
# Crosser's.
# 2. Control-Enter sends ^J code vs. ^M
# 3. Cyrillic Lock is Right-Alt vs Right-Ctrl.
# 4. There is no letters "yo" (e with dots, \163 and \179)
#    as they do not always survive in translations from KOI to ALT
#    codings
#    and are never used in book publishing anyway.
# 5. Shift-3 is still # in this map, not that crazy ?.
# 6. ` and ~ are on their usual place in cyrillic mode. There is no hard
#    signs in my map. BTW, big hard sign has a code \255 and causes
#    a lot of trouble. It crashes a lot of editors.
# 7. This keymap has more key definitions for key combinations useful in
#    emacs Alt-Shift-something, for example.
#
# Alexey Vovenko <vovenko на ixwin.ihep.su>.
#
# modifications by slazav
# * uncomment hard sign
# * alt-arrows in russian mode behaves as usual