[mdk-re] Re:Ещё раз [mdk-re] Who does MS Access' job in Linux?

Alexander Prokudin =?iso-8859-1?q?a=5Fprokudin_=CE=C1_pub=2Etmb=2Eru?=
Ср Окт 31 16:31:12 MSK 2001

Hello Henri,

19 October 2001 - theKompany.com is pleased to announce the 0.6
release of Rekall (http://www.thekompany.com/products/rekall), a
personal, programmable DBMS system for KDE. The objective of this
release is to be feature complete prior to the conversion to Qt from
KDE.  We have also added an integrated debugger to the Python  as well
as fixing bugs.  Our current timeline has a 1.0 release available in
late November 2001.

With Rekall you will be able to quickly and easily build database
applications using Rekall forms and reports. A full complement of
widgets means that applications built in Rekall will be able to have
the look and feel of any other application. Rekall applications can be
extended in their functionality to perform virtually any task via
embedded Python as a scripting language.

Rekall has finally hit the point of being a commercial product, by
purchasing Rekall you are getting the source for the application and
free electronic updates to the application.  With the next major
release of Rekall we will be adding Windows support and Mac OS X
support will soon follow.  Rekall is priced at $79.95 for the physical
package and $69.95 for the electronic package, the physical package
will start shipping in late November.  Rekall also uses the new
license that we are using in many of our products now.  A demo can be
gotten from here - http://www.sf.net/projects/rekall

И ещё кое-что интересное оттуда же:
12 October 2001 - Major news on the Kivio front.  We have now released
"Kivio mp" for Multi Platform. This application is our flowcharting
and diagramming tool, but it now runs on Linux and Windows . Правда
это теперь денег стоит? но ведь со всеми стенсилами!

Regards,
Alexander Prokudin
___
"Вот ты и пробил головой стену.