[mdk-re] 8-bit chars in kmail smtp?

Michael Ivanov =?iso-8859-1?q?ivans_=CE=C1_isle=2Espb=2Eru?=
Сб Июн 9 21:13:03 MSD 2001

Hi everybody!

Sorry for off-spring topic :-) Who happens to know, how to get
kmail in kde2.2alpha to pass 8 bit characters during smtp?
Currently they are replaced by "?" marks. Yes I have already
set my default encoding to koi8. Yes, my header contains:

No, I am very reluctant to download kde sources and to look
at the code :-). If there's no available solution without
messing with kde source I'd rather leave it as it is and try
to set up local mta instead (if I send the message through
local sendmail everythig's ok. The contents get screwed up
only if kmail's direct smtp delivery is used).

Thanks for any hint/advice.

Rgrds
--
 (OvO) |  Michael Ivanov                   |