[Comm-en] Re Possible solutions for issues

David davidb at disroot.org
Fri Jan 7 01:09:21 MSK 2022

Drat!  I find these "minor" hiccups are the most difficult to pin down and solve.  I did a bit of web searching on the error you mentioned, but I haven't come across anything definitive or useful.  Seems like it's one of those general sort of errors that is caused by several different conditions.

If I find anything, though, I'll certainly pass it along.

David.