[Comm-en] Back with Workstation 10

Lyndon generalmooseance at vivaldi.net
Mon Jan 10 08:15:01 MSK 2022

HI David, Michael. I am back with a fresh install of Workstation 10
after trying P10 KDE and Cinnamon. Had issues though so went back to
Workstation. My flatpaks wouldn't open but after giving them root
privileges all was good.

Things are working better this time and like you David, I am using Sea
Monkey for mail and browsing too. Working real good and I am very happy
with it.

One flatpak, manuskript, will launch but it wont open a msk file. Tor
Browser still wont import bookmarks but Sea Monkey did easily so big
plus there. Not a big problem.

No other major issues so will see how things go.

Regards, Lyndon