[Comm-en] Re Possible solutions for issues

Lyndon generalmooseance at vivaldi.net
Thu Jan 6 23:16:56 MSK 2022

HI there David and thanks too for your suggestions.

My apologies for not saying what OS I was using. I kind of rushed my
posting.

I am using ALT Workstation 10.0 Mate.

I did just try install XFCE ( minimal ) and tried to import bookmarks,
launch links from Evolution and attach files in Evolution from the XFCE
enviroment but it is still not working.

I can work around all these issues if I have to but its just nice and
more convenient to have them working as normal.

Thanks again and also to Michael for his help.

Lyndon