[Comm-en] PROMISE FastTrak SX4000

paul.collomb1@libertysurf.fr paul.collomb1 at libertysurf.fr
Thu Mar 10 22:47:14 MSK 2005

Hello, your distribution seems to be the only one to recognize correctly the
PROMISE FastTrak SX4000 at the installation.
However, it seems that the configuration of the card is not complete.
I join to this mail several system files to inform you on this problem.
Could you help me for assistance ?
Is it possible to install ALT Linux 2.4 Master directly on a raid0 disk ?
Moreover, I would like to buy a complete distribution of ALT Linux 2.4 Master
but in France it is not possible !
Can you give me the procedure to purchase this distribution by
correspondence. (I currently test the Iso image of the first disc).
Best regards.

Paul COLLOMB
************************ ADSL JUSQU'A 8 MEGA + 3 MOIS DE TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
L'ultra haut débit à 15EUR/mois seulement ! Et vous téléphonez gratuitement en France vers les postes fixes,
hors numéros spéciaux pendant 3 mois.
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/  (voir conditions sur le site)