[Sysadmins] Fwd: [monit-dev] Re: Proposal: remove redirect support in http protocol test

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Пн Окт 15 19:47:30 MSD 2007

	Здравствуйте.
Коллеги, кто-нибудь ещё пользуется тестом HTTP в monit?
Апстрим думает, стоит ли держать поддержку редиректов
или выкинуть как излишнее (и несовершенное) усложнение.

----- Forwarded message from Martin Pala <martinp/tildeslash.com> -----

Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:31:13 +0200
From: Martin Pala <martinp/tildeslash.com>
To: The monit developer list <monit-dev/nongnu.org>
Subject: [monit-dev] Re: Proposal: remove redirect support in http protocol test

Good point ...  on the other side, there can be users already who use
this test and thus will need to modify the configuration on upgrade.

The redirect test in monit cvs can also identify the loops, which can be
useful.

So here is my +-0 (the proposed change has positive and negative features)

Martin

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>
 ----       Oct 26--27, Kiev, Ukraine:
--       http://conference.osdn.org.ua