[room] Top ten geek business myths

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Ср Сен 19 03:13:55 MSD 2007

	Здравствуйте.
Перелистывая lj, попалась интересная ссылка:
http://rondam.blogspot.com/2006/10/top-ten-geek-business-myths.html

Оглавление:

Myth #1: A brilliant idea will make you rich.
Myth #2: If you build it they will come.
Myth #3: Someone will steal your idea if you don't protect it.
Myth #4: What you think matters.
Myth #5: Financial models are bogus.
Myth #6: What you know matters more than who you know.
Myth #7: A Ph.D. means something.
Myth #8: I need $5 million to start my business
Myth #9: The idea is the most important part of my business plan.
Myth #10: Having no competition is a good thing.
Special bonus myth (free with your paid subscription):
         After the IPO I'll be happy.

Вывод:

All these myths can be neatly summarized in a pithy slogan: it's
the customer, stupid. Success in business is not about having a
brilliant idea. Bright ideas are a dime a dozen. Business is
about taking a bright idea and assembling a team that can turn
that idea into a product and bring that product to customers who
want to buy it. It's that simple. And that complicated.

Good luck.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>