[room] Немного о способностях пользователя

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Сб Сен 15 12:26:22 MSD 2007

On Fri, Sep 14, 2007 at 09:46:26PM +0400, ALT Linux User wrote:
> Вот именно... Поэтому и получается, что некий обобщённый
> среднестатистический пользователь зависит от дистрибутива
> линукс больше, чем при таком же пользовании оффтопиком.

Вот хорошая формулировка, почему это не так:

"[...] we run into the simple fact that while the modern Linux
distributions really are fairly easy to use, if you run into a
problem, new users are going to have real trouble finding an
answer to their questions. Now, Windows can also be a pain to
use. People are just so used to it that they don't think about it
that much. But, when do they need to find help, it's much easier
to find than it is in Linux."

А "почему при этом линукс" -- вывод получается такой:

"OK, so despite all that, why do I think desktop Linux is going
to places? Well, for starters, the competition has shot itself in
the foot. I could go on and on about what's wrong with Vista.
But, the bottom line is that it doesn't give users anything they
really want that they don't already have in XP."

PS: ещё оттуда же:

"Linux insiders do fight too much among themselves, and they tend
to make those fights much too public. I once asked, "Is Debian
dying," because of all its in-fighting. Things have calmed down
over in Debian-land, but if I were a new user, and I walked into
Debian during some of their bad spells lately, I'd run, not walk,
to the closest exit, screaming "Take me back Bill! I'm sorry;
I'll use Vista from now on!""

Дам-ка я копию нашим доблестным делящим xorg. :)
Костик, в первую очередь тебе.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>