[room] Fwd: Re: EOL of Warty?

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Пн Мар 27 17:10:52 MSD 2006

	Здравствуйте.
К слову о прекращениях поддержки... всё-таки люди везде одни.

----- Forwarded message from Corey Burger <corey.burger/gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 00:13:42 -0800
From: "Corey Burger" <corey.burger/gmail.com>
To: sounder/lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: EOL of Warty?

On 3/21/06, Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh/ubuntu.com> wrote:
> <quote who="Daniel Robitaille">
>
> > So when is the official end of life of Warty going to be?  18 months from
> > its release? Which makes it somewhere around April 20ish.  Or when Dapper
> > is officially released?
>
> Warty will hit EOL on April 20.
>
> - Jeff

Can we get an annoucement about this out before the end of the month?
Clearly communicating these things has been an Ubuntu strength up
until now and this is our first EOL annoucement. There are going to be
some judgements about us based on how we handle it.

Corey

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>