[sisyphus] mozilla & Co

Serge Pavlovsky =?iso-8859-1?q?pal_=CE=C1_interexc=2Ecom?=
Пт Мар 19 16:05:39 MSK 2004

On Птн, 2004-03-19 at 07:50, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 12:47:33AM +0300, Vitaly Lipatov wrote:

> > > http://www.croczilla.com/svg/samples/svgtetris/
> > >
> > > :)
> > >
> > > да и сам хотел бы применить
> > Поддерживаю. Это важно, SVG должно быть.
> Для начала советую посмотреть на то, какова же реально поддержка SVG в
> Мозилле на сегодня. Вмешивать соответствующие патчи в обычную сборку
> сейчас я бы не стал.

"While we are still a long way away from full SVG support, the subset
currently implemented is already pretty useable. We have support for all
basic shapes including beziers, stroking and filling with opacity and
much of the DOM.

Big areas of the SVG specification where we're still lacking include
clipping, filters and declarative animations."

для начала неплохо

--
Serge Pavlovsky <pal на interexc.com>