[sisyphus] English+Russian interface - HOWTO??

Ivan Adzhubey =?iso-8859-1?q?iadzhubey_=CE=C1_rics=2Ebwh=2Eharvard=2Eedu?=
Ср Июл 23 00:56:35 MSD 2003

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:59:44 +0400
"Dmitry V. Levin" <ldv на altlinux.org> wrote:

> > > There are no difference in glibs-locales from Sisyphus and Master
> > > 2.2; You probably have to edit _install_langs macro in
> > > /etc/rpm/macros file.
> >
> > This file is empty on my Sisyphus machine and it holds just one line
> > on Master machine:
> >
> > %_install_langs ru_RU
>
> That is, only ru_RU* locales are installed.
>
> > Should I remove it? And reinstall glibc-locales?
>
> Yup, to install all available locales, just remove this line and
> reinstall glibc-locales.

This did not help. Now I can see all locales installed, but both KDE and
console apps still ignore LC_MESSAGES, LANG, LANGUAGE settings and show
everything in Russian. That's a real mystery for me...

--
Ivan