[kbd] ctrl arrow keys not working in linux virtual consoles

Benoît benoit at neviani.fr
Thu Nov 10 22:13:16 MSK 2016

Hi,

Trying my luck here as I don't find a solution after mutiple tries.
I posted my issue in archlinux forum for reference :

To summarize, I am unable to make a ctrl arrow combination recognized
and work under virtual consoles (working in X).

Pushing ctrl + arrow is giving the same hex as pushing only arrow key.
I am thinking about remapping keys and use a customizable .map for my
virtual console but I don't see how to get the right code to put into my
.map

I am under an azerty keyboard.
I would very appreciate if you have any idea :)

Many thanks

--
Benoit