[kbd] Latvian alphabet keys

Dāvis Mosāns davispuh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:19:47 MSK 2014

hmm for some reason it gives error when loadkeys called under X

unknown keysym 'trademark'

lk_add_key called with bad keycode -1

but it works fine in just console, also in file it's U+2122 and not
trademark name

by the way is there some way to disable AltGr + Right Shift composite mode,
I'm not sure where it's set and didn't saw it in keymaps files but when
accidentally press this combination typing any key produces escapes (eg ^R)
and it persists even across reboots.