[kbd] Latvian alphabet keys

Dāvis Mosāns davispuh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:28:45 MSK 2014

Thanks, but that's not exactly what I wanted.
Anyway I got it working, I needed to use dead_acute for ' and dead_grave
for `

Only bad that compose '`' '`' to '`' doesn't work, pressing twice dead key
doesn't produce it's original output. Is there some way to do that? but I
mappped keys so that if it's pressed with Alt it will output that key so
it's ok.

I've attached a patch.