[kbd] Semi-mechanical keyboard not working properly on linux kernel

Anh Tu Nguyen nguyenanhtu89 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:33:53 MSK 2014

I have some issues on a NKRO keyboard (USB port) which is working fine on
Windows box.
Under Linux (tested in Arch, Debian-based distros), the Ctrl/Alt/Win keys
invokes Shift keycode as I tested with showkey -s. So I guess it's
conflicting with the kernel keyboard driver.
I really want to make a patch for this keyboard but don't have enough
resource about it.
Is there any resource about how Linux and Windows keyboard driver is
different?
Also, I hope someone can give me a hint about how to debug the raw
event/signal that the keyboard send to kernel.

Thanks in advanced.

Brian.