[kbd] 1.15.4 schedule

Mike Frysinger vapier at gentoo.org
Sat Nov 17 22:17:08 MSK 2012

On Saturday 17 November 2012 08:31:57 Alexey Gladkov wrote:
> I think it's time to make a new release and try new auto-convert
> feature and other serious changes.

the latest versions have caused problems with default names:
# loadkeys es
assuming iso-8859-1 diaeresis -> this message could be related

whereas older versions:
# loadkeys es

we rename the maps in our builds to avoid this:
	cd data/keymaps/i386
	mv dvorak/no.map dvorak/no-dvorak.map
	mv fgGIod/trf.map fgGIod/trf-fgGIod.map
	mv olpc/es.map olpc/es-olpc.map