[kbd] kbd: additions to the Unicode map for 12x22 fonts

David Grayson davidegrayson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 09:14:31 MSK 2012

Hello, Alexey.

Thanks for the response.  I was not aware of the mailing list or the
git repositories for the kbd package.

I only chose the 12x22 fonts because they are the size that I am
interested in using on my laptop.  I just saw a hole that affected me
and I wanted to fix it; that's all.  The unicode map for lat1-16.psfu
already has the entries for those unicode characters.

If you are open to it, I would be willing to examine the unicode maps
in a more systematic way to find more entries that should be added to
the 12x22 fonts.

--David