[devel] Q: python2.6 and package cleanup

Igor Vlasenko vlasenko at imath.kiev.ua
Sat Nov 21 18:51:36 UTC 2009

On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:28:06AM +0300, Alexey I. Froloff wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 21, 2009 at 12:12:53AM +0300, Dmitry V. Levin wrote:
> > > http://lists.altlinux.org/pipermail/devel/2008-December/165091.html
> > > Nobody cares.
> > > Someone should clean this up...
> > Would you like to write a sisyphus_check rule?
> I wouldn't dare.  They say, some tests may be needed to build
> other packages, so these files must be moved to -devel
> subpackage.  OTOH, some modules used only for development (like
> unittest, mocha, whatever).  This should be investigated by
> non-existant Python Development Team.

Alexey, I added repocop test for python tests.
the result is there:
http://repocop.altlinux.org/pub/repocop/reports/txt/by-test/altlinux-python-test-is-packaged.txt

It is on the experimental level.
I'd like to ask you and Eugene (REAL@) to verify the results.
Please, report any bug you found.
After the test will be improved I'll raise the level to warning.

--

Dr. Igor Vlasenko