[Comm] WM-Children версия Install

Mykola S. Grechukh gns на altlinux.org
Вт Май 3 16:12:50 UTC 2011

2011/5/3 kostyalamer1>:
> для WM которые используются в этой сборке написаны
> не мной, а мной только опакечены, но они как и положено под GPL-ом. Кстати
> тем опекеченно гораздо больше, они лежат
> в  репозитарии нашего клуба, а поглядеть их, если интересно, можно здесь (
> да и установить если интересно тоже )
> http://forum.russ2.com/index.php?showtopic=2899

Исходник здесь: http://wmthemes.jessanderson.org/doc/animal_nature.html

А где видно что использованные там фотографии действительно под
свободными лицензиями?

Условия использования тех, что Copyright: National Geographic Society,
описаны здесь http://www.nationalgeographic.com/imagesales/faq.html#license

May I use National Geographic images in artistic endeavors?

This depends on the proposed use. The National Geographic Society does
not generally allow its images to be used as artist references or as
part of art collages.

If you create artwork based on National Geographic images, you may not
publicly display or sell the artwork without obtaining a license to do
so. You must obtain the license for the original image from the
copyright holder. We are contractually obligated to our photographers
and artists to charge fees for any reuse of their images, including
artistic uses. Our minimum licensing fee is U.S. $250.

If the National Geographic Image Collection does not represent the
owner of an image, you must contact the photographer, artist, or his
or her agent directly to obtain permission for use.

May I use National Geographic images and text on my Web site?

No, you are prohibited from using our images and text without
obtaining a license to do so. Although individual Web sites are
personal, the use of our material on the World Wide Web is considered
a commercial enterprise because there is the potential for millions of
people to view it.

Our images are copyrighted either by a photographer, or by the
National Geographic Society. We charge a minimum usage fee of U.S.
$250 per image.

То ли дело космические фотки NASA!

--
Mykola Grechukh