[Comm] Драйвер для CanonLBP-810

Slava Dubrovskiy =?iso-8859-1?q?slava_=CE=C1_psv=2Ecom=2Eua?=
Ср Окт 1 16:28:31 MSD 2003

Alexandr R. Ogurtzoff пишет:

>>А я что, сказал что USB? Под LPT.
>>

>всё равно в  > /dev/null
>Драйверов нет и не будет это Win принтер и заниматься его поддержкой Canon не
>собираеться.
>Samsung - поддерживает но у них картриджи мягко говоря не хорошие...
>Так что лазерный выбор  линуксоида HP, может какие то Lexmark(но их я
>исторически не люблю)

Вот нашел вариант

/
>/ Solution:
/>/ Put your canon ( or any not supported printer) in a Windows machine and
/>/ configure it!
/>/ runs fine in windows? yes.
/>/ in your Linux box configure any postScript printer ( color or BW )
/>/ in your Windows box: put a LPD server configured to print in your printer.
/>/ in your windows box: put the Ghostview software.
/>/ see instructions from the LPD server to connect to your ghostview software.
/>/ configure your linux box to print the postscript printer to your LPD port
/>/ in the Windows Box.
/
>/ result:
/>/ you print any un PS format to LPD port in the win machine & the Gostview
/>/ prograns "translate" the PS to "unknown format" and print into your not
/>/ supported printer via the windows driver.
/>/ I have one Canon LBP 810 & run fine, ever all other machines ( win & linux
/>/ ) print into the Server (linux box) like a Postscript printer generic.
/>/ A goal is for many software that need a PS printer but not have them.
/>/ I use this method for printer like (canon S100, s450 ) to emulate PS.
/
Слава Д.