[Comm] Сборка Mplayer

Sasha Bogachyk =?iso-8859-1?q?sbog_=CE=C1_ukrpost=2Enet?=
Пн Ноя 4 20:08:12 MSK 2002

Привет всем,

 Хотел собрать mplayer а он выдал:
Checking for cc version ... 2.96, bad

*** Please downgrade/upgrade C compiler to version gcc-2.95.x or
gcc-3.x! ***

You are not using a supported compiler. We do not have the time
to make sure
everything works with compilers other than the ones we use.  Use
either the
same compiler as we do, or use --disable-gcc-checking but DO
*NOT* REPORT BUGS
unless you can reproduce them after recompiling with a 2.95.x or
3.x version!

Note for gcc 2.96 users: Some versions of this compiler are known
to miscompile
mplayer and lame (which is used for mencoder).  If you get
compile errors,
first upgrade to the latest 2.96 release (minimum 2.96-85) and
try again.
If the problem still exists, try with gcc 3.x (or 2.95.x)
*BEFORE* reporting
bugs!

        GCC 2.96 IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED BY US !

     *** For details please read
DOCS/users_against_developers.html ***

Error: Bad gcc version

Ну и как дальше быть неужели действително в Altlinux Junior 2.0
плохая версия gcc? :-(

--
С уважением,
Александр