[mdk-re] help me

Sergei =?iso-8859-1?q?serpiph_=CE=C1_pochtamt=2Eru?=
Чт Янв 24 03:28:01 MSK 2002

Mon 21 Jan 2002 23:12, you wrote:

> My problem is:
> I am not able to compile driver (RE100TX.c) supplied with the card. I tried
> to do that using gcc with aditional parameters exactly according to the
> attached text file (lost labour). gcc reports that several header-files are
> missing (pci-scan.h, etc.) so I thing that this driver is not good for this
> version of linux. Tell me please: how to compile this driver correctly or
> where to get better driver.

According to our distribution, the file 'pci-scan.h' exists in kernel2.2.x
(in package with headers for kernel2.2.x and in package with source for
kernel2.2.x). But I may be wrong.

--
With best regards, Epiphanov Sergei.