[mdk-re] help me

Serge Skorokhodov =?iso-8859-1?q?suralis-s_=CE=C1_mtu-net=2Eru?=
Ср Янв 23 20:07:52 MSK 2002

Hi,

JK> My name is Jan Kucerak and I have problems with a driver of
JK> RE100TX ethernet card under Mandrake linux 8.0. I have looked
JK> for sollution on net and I found several articles about this
JK> card (including your) but every one was written in Russian
JK> language. I can╢t speak Russian so I have no idea what were
JK> the articles about.

JK>     Please help me if you can.

JK> My problem is:

JK> I am not able to compile driver (RE100TX.c) supplied with the
JK> card. I tried to do that using gcc with aditional parameters
JK> exactly according to the attached text file (lost labour).
JK> gcc reports that several header-files are missing
JK> (pci-scan.h, etc.) so I thing that this driver is not good
JK> for this version of linux. Tell me please: how to compile
JK> this driver correctly or where to get better driver.

JK> I speak languages: Slovak, Czech, English and German.

JK> Thanks for your time.

It'll be easier to help you if you provide information on you
distribution, kernel, libc and gcc versions. Otherwise it's
difficult to tell:)

--
Serge Skorokhodov aka suralis
23.01.2002 suralis-s на mtu-net.ru