[mdk-re] Re: [mdk-re]Как заставить vmwareпереключать разрешениеэкрана вfullScreen

Sergei =?iso-8859-1?q?serpiph_=CE=C1_pochtamt=2Eru?=
Пт Сен 14 10:43:12 MSD 2001

Пятница 14 Сентябрь 2001 10:31, Вы написали:
> Да, наверное мне просто не повезло :-(

У меня аналогично.

> Попробую еще поиграться с параметрами X-ов, может что обнаружу.
> Однако когда пробовал ставить  VMwareWorkstation-3.0.0-1364.i386.rpm
> (это которая свежая beta) - там с переключением режимов все нормально,
> но работает, как и положено для beta, не очень стабильно. Возможно,
> более
> правильное решение - дождаться стабильной версии 3.0 ...
Появилась новый build 1378 (у меня эта сборка более стабильная):
----------------------------------
Hello,

We have a maintenance build available, which we are mailing to select users
with some specific technical problems.  The problem you reported in this
incident has been solved with this new build, and we would like your help
testing this.  Could you please test the new build at the following URL:

http://www.vmware.com/download/ws_beta_1378.html

Let me know if the problem you were having is solved by the installation of
this new build.

Please make sure to UNINSTALL the previous build, leaving your license and
virtual machines behind, if prompted.  Then, install the new downloaded build.

If your problem was not solved, please forward your log file from your
updated testing, and I will turn this and any other information over to our
development staff.

Thanks for your time and help in this matter!

Best Regards,

Daryll
VMware Customer Service