[Comm-en] Flatpak support

Michael Shigorin mike at altlinux.org
Sun Jan 16 00:53:20 MSK 2022

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 12:48:24PM -0800, Lyndon wrote:
> Just wondering how to add flatpak support to Software as
> Software won-t install flatpaks though it shows other flatpaks
> installed via the terminal.

I've relayed your question to flatpak maintainer in ALT
but it could be a bit more informative to include some
specifics like "I have ALT <version> with flatpak <ver>,
when trying to install flatpak from <here> through <...>
I get <this> (or nothing is shown, or whatever)".

There's a decent article by an old friend on that matter:
http://egorfine.com/en/articles/priceless-bugreports (English)
http://egorfine.com/ru/articles/effective-bugreports (Russian)
:)

--