[Comm-en] information on ALT Linux in English

Michael Shigorin mike at altlinux.org
Sat Jan 16 19:58:24 MSK 2021

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 02:04:37PM +0100, Jozsef K. wrote:
> By the way, I studied Russian in the school for 7 years, even
> worked in Russian companies, and I do speak English as well.
> The only problem is that I don't have a job now and I have
> a family to support...

Not sure about the borders now but maybe consider coming here
or working remotely?  I'm not much of a help regarding jobs
outside Russia but right now I'm looking for another colleague
to help with porting to ELbrus (http://altlinux.org/ports/e2k)
and there are other positions open as well.

Just in case, one of the job sites here is http://hh.ru;
haven't dealt with freelance sites (only with the guys
I knew already anyways), my understanding is that it's
not that fast/reliable a path anyways.

If I could figure out the way to pay, I could probably
offer some sort of "small jobs" (mostly fixing C++ code).

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin / http://altlinux.org
  ------ http://opennet.ru / http://anna-news.info