[Comm-en] Introduction

Alex Negulescu a at wdu.ro
Sun May 17 14:16:45 MSD 2009

Hello,

Nice hearing that there are users of ALT Linux around the world. I use
it since 2004-2005 as a main distro for desktops and some servers.
I also use CentOS, Slackware/Slax and SuSE/NLD/OpenSuSE. I manage some
Debians too, but I prefer ALT Linux.
Now I've got for desktops a mix-up of packages from 4.1.1 and sisyphus
too, that works like a charm, some servers with 4.0 at my clients
(without virtualization), 1 virtual server (Sisyphus) that also works
like a charm (runnin' 2.6.26 built by Lakostis)

Regarding your error, I never got that, even on new systems. Maybe it
does not see the drives or does not access them correctly (too new board?).

Alex