[Comm-en] Packages posted, Pidgin 2.5.7-alt0

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Thu Jun 25 22:19:32 MSD 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 10:35:46PM +0300, Alex Negulescu wrote:
> After some long inactivity over here, I posted some new
> packages (newly compiled, but not very new some of them).

BTW Vladimir Gusev (vova1971[]narod.ru) was interested in
skippy/skippy-xd back in 2006, you might want to contact him:
http://lists.altlinux.org/pipermail/community/2006-March/596322.html [ru]

> The new one is pidgin 2.5.7, which  solves the problem with
> Yahoo Messenger.  The pakages are for Sisyphus.
> Link: http://www.wdu.ro/ALT
> p.s. if someone wants to help me post them to Sisyphus.ru
> (eventually Mike), or wants to post them, feel free to do so.

Ouch, missed the announcement so far :)

Merged the spec changes (reverting Packager: to original one --
it's not really neccessary to change that since the last record
in %changelog is what matters more, and I consider Alexey to be
the real packager (I've only performed rather trivial updates);
after the packages makes it into Sisyphus repo, it will show up
at sisyphus.ru either.

Just in case you'll decide you prefer to push packages yourself,
I'd be willing to volunteer as an er... "mentor" (even if I
didn't get around to webvz/vnstatPHP back then due to health
issues).  So far looking at kompose. :)

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>