[Comm-en] Re: WindowMaker Resolutions and Dual Processor compat.

D&J Bouley djbouley at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 16 01:03:04 MSD 2004

Hello, Mike.  Oh yes, the changing of the XF86Config-4 setting worked.
Thanks.

I'm not too clear about the installing of SMP manually.  Well, quite frankly,
I just don't know enough about it.  Without making you write an entire
instruction manual, are there some steps I sould be aware of if I was to try
and help my co-worker install Compact 2.3 on his system?

Thanks for the help.  WindowMaker looks much better now.  :o)

David.