[Comm-en] Sound

Michael Shigorin mike at osdn.org.ua
Tue Jun 24 10:39:03 MSD 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 05:28:31PM -0600, chad wrote:
> > Look for jpilot package.
> Have and tried it a few times but get the following:
> pi_bind Invalid argument
> Check your serial port and settings
> I am using a usb connection not serial. Do I need to configure
> something?

Ugh.  Do remember that there were some peculiarities with USB vs
COM (regarding software supporting different cases?) but not
owning palms myself can't guess more :(

Just know that usb people were successful too.

> > Umm... you could ask babelfish.altavista.com to translate
> > pages at http://atmsk.ru from Russian -- they have quite a
> > few tips&hints.
> Thanks for the tip....never new that site was there....maybe
> 'cause it is in Russian!

Definitely. :-)

BTW, palm theme could be covered there too.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike at altlinux.ru>