[Comm-en] Windowmaker

djbouley djbouley at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 10 05:00:03 MSD 2003

Lately I noticed that Junior 2.2 includes the window manager, Window Maker
v0.81.0, with the distribution.  After visiting the Window Maker web site, I
saw that the only version of WM avaiable for downloading was v0.80.1

Can anyone tell me if this version of WM is a special version that only comes
with Junior 2.2?  Did the ALT development team make advancements with WM that
are not available with other distros?

If so, I'm an exclusive Window Maker user and really appreciate having the
more advanced version on my Linux PC.

David.

(o_
//\