[Comm-en] Keyboard Doesn't Work

jordanp at look.ca jordanp at look.ca
Wed Apr 16 06:29:47 MSD 2003

My keyboard options are set up right in the XFree86-4 file and there is no
double mouse entry.  Does the x-server do anything different when it is
restarted?  I don't understand why it would get to the kdm login manager
and the keyboard wouldn't work, but if I restarted the x-server through
the kdm options, the keyboard worked fine.  Anybody know anything else I
can do?

Jordan