[Comm-en] HSFLinModem Driver

jordanp at look.ca jordanp at look.ca
Sat Apr 12 01:21:42 MSD 2003

I have tried this also.  But this doesn't seem to work for me.  Hsfconfig
is the tool that is supposed to set up these drivers in linux.  However,
this driver version seems to conflict with the version of the kernel in
Alt Linux.  It seems that the drivers may be created for a different
version of the kernel.  I have installed these drivers successfully on
other distributions, and with the correct package they will configure
successfully with hsfconfig.

Jordan