[Sysadmins] Fwd: [nixCraft] New Comment On: My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes

Michael Shigorin mike на osdn.org.ua
Вс Фев 27 18:05:32 UTC 2011

	Здравствуйте.
Хозяйке на заметку. (вообще полезный блогпост, только длиннющий)

----- Forwarded message from Webmaster nixCraft -----

There is a new comment on the post "My 10 UNIX Command Line Mistakes".
http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/my-10-unix-command-line-mistakes.html

Author: John
Comment:
I worked with a guy who always used "rm -rf" to delete anything.
And he always logged in as root.  Another worker set the stage
for him by creating a file called "~" in a visible location (that
would be a filed entered as "\~", as not to expand to the user's
home directory. User one then dealt with that file with "rm -rf ~".
This was when the root home directory was / and not something
like /root.  You got it.

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>