[room] donate aufs

Mykola S. Grechukh gns на altlinux.org
Чт Апр 15 18:40:46 UTC 2010

www.slax.org/aufs.php :

 AUFS is created and maintained by Junjiro Okajima, a friend of mine
from Japan. Thanks to Junjiro's AUFS, Slax can support read-only
modules with read-write 'changes' in RAM or on USB drive. What you
actually may not be aware of is that Junjiro is unemployed for some
time already and he is actually considering his life situation as very
bad.

If you didn't realize that yet, the entire Slax future depends on Mr.
Okajima's survival. Today I'd like to ask you for donation, but not
for Slax and not for myself. I'd like you to donate to AUFS.

I will double your donation! You may think that your small
contribution won't help much, so here is my public promise: For every
single dollar you donate for AUFS developer, I will double your
donation from my own money. For example, if you donate $10, I will put
another $10 from my pocket and thus Junjiro will get $20. I am willing
to double all your donations up to $2000 every month. So in ideal
case, if the total sum of donations in a given month is $2000, Junjiro
will get $4000 in that month!
Please consider donating. Click here to donate by PayPal or Credit
Card. All amounts count, even the small ones!
Your money will go to Slax's PayPal account first and are sent to
Junjiro Okajima once per month.
Thank you!

// SLAX developer Tomas Matejicek.

--