[room] shame on you!

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Пт Июн 8 18:58:23 MSD 2007

On Sat, Jun 02, 2007 at 03:36:21AM -0400, Max Spevack wrote:
> I sincerely apologize for any inaccuracies in the press
> release.  Personally, I hate press releases.

I guess.

> I wish that they did not exist, but I understand why companies
> find them useful.  It is always very difficult to make sure
> that the people who write them take the time to ensure that
> everything is accurate, and the engineering types (a) don't
> care about a press release and (b) don't have time to review
> one when the release is imminent.

Yes, it's sort of legalese but on a different front.

Maybe doing even quick lookup when stating "the very first"
would help, or just making the statements softer.

Thanks.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>