[room] хех Fwd: look at this funny post from mplayer-user list

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Вс Ноя 27 00:34:56 MSK 2005

	Здравствуйте.
Вот такого бы хотелось избежать у нас...

----- Forwarded message from Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang/gmail.com> -----

Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:06:43 +0200
From: Tshepang Lekhonkhobe <tshepang/gmail.com>
To: sounder/lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: look at this funny post from mplayer-user list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: John Brown <johnbrown105/hotmail.com>
Date: Nov 22, 2005 5:38 AM
Subject: [MPlayer-users] One last appeal for help with RealMedia files
To: MPlayer-users/mplayerhq.hu

Was not the proper respect shown to the Expert Ones? Doth mine humble
origins in the land of Newbia offend Them? Are mine posts disappearing into
the ether? Have I bad breath?

Verily, even a blast of dragon breath wouldst be preferable to this stony
silence. For behold! I have cried in the wilderness 6 days and 6 nights
(give or take), but in vain. It is written that there were others before me
who waited for a sign 40 days and 40 nights , perhavs even 40 years, but the
prophets had only donkeys and camels, and the pace of life was slower in
those days.

It is true that I didst not offer a fatted calf, or even a goat, but only
voluminous information which is mostly meaningless to sinners and the
uninitiated.

If mine plight doth move the Expert Ones, please see the posts entitled
"MPlayer/MEncoder crash on particular RealPlayer rmvb files"

Thank you.

 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>