[room] JFYI: [coricim на gmail.com: Re: [LARTC] tc on a PDA]

Dmytro O. Redchuk =?iso-8859-1?q?dor_=CE=C1_ldc=2Enet?=
Вт Июл 5 13:24:12 MSD 2005

JFYI :-)

----- Forwarded message from Marius Corici <coricim на gmail.com> -----

Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 18:43:42 +0200
From: Marius Corici <coricim на gmail.com>
To: gypsy <gypsy на iswest.com>
Cc: LARTC на mailman.ds9a.nl
Subject: Re: [LARTC] tc on a PDA

I just want to tell that i was able to recompile the pda's kernel
succesfully for traffic shaping. Another problem appeared, but i
solved it: the cbq command i sent before needs a handle, i don't know
why ...
So in conclusion on a 5550 hp iPAQ with Familiar 0.8.2 distribution
and 2.4.19 ARM patched kernel the shaping works, with the exception of
the efficient and simply to configure HTB qdisc.

Marius