[room] Gustavo Niemeyer, оказывается, с осени в Canonical

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Вт Дек 13 10:26:36 MSK 2005

http://www.livejournal.com/users/gniemeyer/11415.html#cutid1

"Finally, a few months ago, Conectiva was acquired by
Mandrakesoft, and became Mandriva. Again, this was bad in a few
senses. It'd mean losing our definitive control over a Linux
distribution, and the power to decide upon new strategies in an
absolute way. But, it was also good, as it'd bring many new
challenges, new skillful friends, and would teach us to live in a
broader environment."

"So, the result of this is that once more, I'm moving. Since
August 31st, I'm officially working for Canonical. As was the
case five years ago, I'm not sure if this is the right decision.
What I do know, however, is that my objectives are still the
same: I'm looking for challenges to be bitten, experience, and
for smart people that make me learn more and faster. While my
previous environment certainly had those qualities, right now
Canonical seems to be able to offer challenges which are closer
to my personal line of interest."

Логично, но над этим всем ещё есть о чём подумать.....

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>