[sisyphus] systemd и /etc/vconsole.conf

Viacheslav Dubrovskyi dubrsl на gmail.com
Ср Мар 5 13:29:30 MSK 2014

05.03.2014 11:18, diver wrote:
> $ cat /etc/vconsole.conf
> cat: /etc/vconsole.conf: Нет такого файла или каталога
> Вот собственно и вопрос. Это как так получается? :/
Этот файл %ghost
http://git.altlinux.org/gears/s/systemd.git?p=systemd.git;a=blob;f=systemd.spec;h=6ba3deb815cac9549f641f29b5cfc0309ff9df84;hb=sisyphus#l948

http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm-snapshot/s1-rpm-inside-files-list-directives.html

As we mentioned in the Section called The %files List, if a file is
specified in the %files list, that file will automatically be included
in the package. There are times when a file should be owned by the
package but not installed - log files and state files are good examples
of cases you might desire this to happen.
The way to achieve this, is to use the %ghost directive. By adding this
directive to the line containing a file, RPM will know about the ghosted
file, but will not add it to the package.

--
WBR,
Viacheslav Dubrovskyi