[sisyphus] xulrunner+devel seamonkey

Alex Negulescu alecs на altlinux.org
Сб Мар 17 22:04:34 MSK 2012

Hello,

I need to install both seamonkey and xulrunner-devel, because I am
trying to build latest LibreOffice with romanian localisation, and
xulrunner-devel is a buildreq for libreoffice. And seamonkey is my fav
browser.

[alecs at rainsoul ~]$ sudo apt-get install seamonkey
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  xulrunner-devel
  seamonkey
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 removed and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 20.7MB of
archives.

After unpacking 9754kB disk space will be
freed.

Do you want to continue? [Y/n]

This is not normal, I guess...