[sisyphus] Cannot start X and cannot write in Russian after upgrading

Slava Semushin slava.semushin на gmail.com
Ср Ноя 4 18:00:33 UTC 2009

Hello.

After upgrading I cannot start X session with following messages:

giving up.
xinit:  Connection refused (errno: 111): unable to connect X server
xinit:  No such process (errno 3): Server error.

After I move me xorg.conf X starting but not all works as before: I
can't type on Russian in any applications. :-((

Also when I press Up button cursor doesn't go to previous line.

In console Russian doesn't works too -- when I press button two
strange symbols appears.

Please, help me!
Thanks in advance.

--