[sisyphus] [JT] hal-laptop: no effects on event

Yuri N. Sedunov =?iso-8859-1?q?aris_=CE=C1_altlinux=2Eorg?=
Ср Мар 4 14:39:02 MSK 2009

В Срд, 04/03/2009 в 10:51 +0600, Ildar Mulyukov пишет:
> On 04.03.2009 01:53:05, Vitaly Ostanin wrote:
> > Добился того, что dbus-monitor --system видит событие закрывания
> > крышки, но засыпания не происходит.
>
> У меня работает, но благодаря gnome-power-manager .

Кстати о будущем g-p-m.
==============
Version 2.25.1
==============

- Rewrite engine to support DeviceKit-power
- Rewrite statistics graphing application to support DeviceKit-power
- NOTE: you can still build g-p-m without DeviceKit-power, but
functionality
  is very limited, and there are no statistics or battery profiling
available.
  It's also not tested by me. The next release will probably have the
HAL
  compatability code removed completely.
- Distros that do not yet ship DeviceKit-power can ship packages from
  GNOME_POWER_MANAGER_2_24_X which is still maintained.

Нет ли желающих заняться DeviceKit?

--
Yuri N. Sedunov