[sisyphus] I: vim-7.2.218-alt1: syntax/spec.vim strikes back!

Alexey I. Froloff raorn на altlinux.org
Пт Июл 17 16:42:08 MSD 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 04:09:50PM +0400, Alexey I. Froloff wrote:
> > %patch\(\d*\)\> будет считаться ошибкой, если где-то выше по
> > спеку нет Patch\1:.  Попробую сделать, может получится.
> Я ниасилил такой паттерн :-(
"""
"\@<=" and "\@<!" check for matches just before what follows.
Theoretically these matches could start anywhere before this position.
But to limit the time needed, only the line where what follows matches
is searched, and one line before that (if there is one).  This should
be sufficient to match most things and not be too slow.
"""
Так что никак.

--
Regards,