[sisyphus] howto configure russian in fresh Sisyphus?

Igor Zubkov igor.zubkov на gmail.com
Вт Дек 8 13:27:28 UTC 2009

8 декабря 2009 г. 15:08 пользователь Konstantin Pavlov написал:
> On Tue, Dec 08, 2009 at 02:56:54PM +0200, Igor Zubkov wrote:
>> Hi, All!
>>
>> After big update from Sisyphus I don't have russian in Xorg. Howto
>> configure it now?
>
> $ fortune -m russification
> (ALT-irc)
> %
> <wart> So how the hell do I set up cyrillic input if I was dumb enough to
>       choose "English" in installer, eh?
> <thresh> wart: use Slackware russification Howto
> %

If the designers of X Windows built cars, there would be no fewer than
five steering wheels hidden about the cockpit, none of which followed
the same principles--but you'd be able to shift gears with your car
stereo. Useful feature, that.

from "The UNIX-HATERS Handbook"

--
Igor Zubkov