[sisyphus] Управление Питанием hal/pm-utils vs. powersaved

Alexey I. Froloff =?iso-8859-1?q?raorn_=CE=C1_altlinux=2Eru?=
Чт Июл 3 14:46:08 MSD 2008

* Michael Shigorin <mike@> [080625 23:13]:
> В том-то и дело, что Ильдар пытается определить направление
> раскопки -- а его дружескими пинками подталкивают посмотреть-таки
> повнимательней на powersave(1) :-)
powesave/ChangeLog, избранное:

- remove disk settings, provided by pm-utils
- remove all suspend related code and scripts, provided by pm-utils
- don't set CPUFreq if kpowersave or gnome-power-manager is
  running, this conflicts with the settings taken in the applet
  (novell bug #223620)
- mark suspend configuration options as deprecated
- remove docking station handling for thinkpads, it's provided by
  dockutils
- remove on_ac_power which is provided by pm-utils
- grab interface org.freedesktop.Policy.Power with low priority so
  that higher level applications can obtain it
- only execute specific events if we have no desktop application
  caring about
- get information from HAL where possible instead of doing
  everything on our own
- remove loading of cpufreq modules from rc script. This is now
  done by acpid because HAL depends on them

--
Regards,
Sir Raorn.