[sisyphus] mc и пробельные символы

Andrew Borodin =?iso-8859-1?q?borodin_=CE=C1_zarya-k=2Eru?=
Вт Апр 1 09:00:26 MSD 2008

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2007-September/msg00072.html

> Then I ask, why is it good to copy the <----->s into another
> file with a mouse-copy? The tabs of course ought to be copied.
> Naturally.

we are talking about shift-mouse selections. this selects the
*actual screen content* - mcedit is completely ignorant of these
actions.

--

С уважением,
А. Бородин.