[sisyphus] I: ltsp localdev-related packages

Michael Shigorin =?iso-8859-1?q?mike_=CE=C1_osdn=2Eorg=2Eua?=
Чт Янв 18 15:59:38 MSK 2007

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 05:49:12PM +0200, I wrote:
> Since we need local device support anyway, decided to go out
> on a limb again; this time, the source links were googled up
> and specs for the three separate utilities pulled off LTSP CVS
> written.  They are available here:
> http://old.linux.kiev.ua/~mike/RPM/SPECS/LTSP/
> http://old.linux.kiev.ua/~mike/RPM/SRPMS/LTSP/

ltspswapd (and thus ltsp-server-pkg) updated since I've tried
to actually use this package and discovered that both initscript
and a directory to create swapfiles in are both missing ;-)

(yesterday was still thinking of old NFS swap although it seemed
that LTSP kernel is broken wrt CONFIG_NFS_DIRECTIO for that)

The packages have been submitted for both Sisyphus and
backports/3.0 incoming.

> Scott, feel free to incorporate these specs in yours or anyone's
> builds

Erm.  After having an encounter with some ancient RHL9 lurking
around it seems even more that backporting ALT specs to *that*
broken platform isn't an easy proposal.  If you plan on looking
into these, drop me a note -- will try to adapt them myself.

Now moving on to finalizing local sound...

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike на altlinux.ru>